Thursday, July 1, 2010

My newest wish list from ANTHROPOLOGIE!

I was perusing my favorite store on line today and found some great new items.


I love this strapless dress, so preppy and chic.




I am loving florals and color right now.




This sweater is the cutest. I love the structure and how the stripe is slightly hidden by the ruffle overlay.


I also adore the jewelry pieces. I wish my hair was a bit longer so I could wear the jeweled head band. So pretty, fresh and light for summer days.



We are in the heat of summer and all of these pieces would be perfect to beat the heat. The sweater, well, I threw that in there since I have San Francisco on my mind. I have to remember it's going to be cooler there than it is here. I am ready for a reprieve.

I'm off to lunch and would love to be wearing that great strapless number today.

Have a great day!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails