Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scenes from the weekend

We had a busy week and weekend around here.

On Saturday we participated in our neighborhoods annual fall yard sale. We didn't do great but made a few dollars. Then we went to a sweet one's 1st birthday party. I was busy last week baking and made cookies for a Veterans Day luncheon, cookies for a couples 50th wedding anniversary, a farm themed birthday cake for a three year olds birthday party, and an adorable pink and brown cake for our friends little girls one year old birthday.

Here are a few pictures of these yummy treats.













I'm starting to consider shipping cookies if think you might be interested let me know. I am going to see what kind of interest there may be before I start an Etsy Store.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails