Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I like

Just a few items that I have seen recently that I really like. And they are some what affordable.

I love the simplicity of this round back chair from West Elm. I think the white would look great paired with a rustic dark wood farm style table. The contrast of style and color would make a great look. They are on sale right now for $129.99. Not bad!


I am thinking about getting this shelf. I love the openness of it, yet it's sturdy enough to hold somethings of weight like photo albums. We rearranged some furniture recently, moved little ones craft table to her bedroom and opened up a whole wall. Now what to do. This would be perfect.


Upholstered headboards are all the rage right now. Here are two that are great looking and great priced. The first one is from West Elm and is just a head board for $319.00 which isn't too bad. The second one is from World Market. I've seen it in person and it's really great. It is on sale right, also, for $319.00. Makes me wish I were redecorating my bedroom!



I really like this etagere from World Market. It is wood and metal and looks a bit vintage. It would certainly go in any decor, but I like the idea of a vintage feel. Hey it might just work in place of the one above from West Elm. Will have to check it out.


These cubes are great fun. They are cute and are great for extra seating. The first one is from World Market and is $39.99 and the second one is from West Elm and is priced, I believe, at $99.99



Have a great Thursday. The weekend is only a day away!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails