Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Sew Lucky

It was a hectic weekend in my house this past weekend. We got a new puppy! A mini Golden Doodle puppy to be exact and she is ADORABLE!!! Needless to say it was very busy with this new addition. Don't worry I will be posting pictures of my new little one soon. While I was busy with this new little creature I did have a few minutes to do a little internet surfing and came across this great shop on Etsy that I wanted to share with you. I love great hand made goodies.

Etsy Finds

The shop is called I Sew Lucky, you can click on the title of this post to head to their shop. These make great gift ideas for little girls. All the fabrics are so pretty! I especially love owls so I am partial to these but the dolls are pretty dang cute!






Have a great day!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails