Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

This is week three of what I wore Wednesday that I am linking up with Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy. Be sure to check out her blog and Etsy store for cute hand made accessories. She started this idea to get women out of their frumpy sweat pants and to pay attention to what they were wearing. Click on the title above to head over to her blog to check out what other people are wearing.

I am a frugal/clearance shopper and most all of my clothes are bought on sale and a lot bought on clearance. I love shopping and I love clothes but I hate to spend a lot of money especially because things are often marked down shortly after you buy it. I love a great buy!

Here are my looks for this week....


Top - Kohl's $14.99
Pants - Ann Taylor Loft $19.99
Sandals - Old Navy $9.99

Dress - Kohl's $8.00
Cardigan - JCrew Outlet - $19.99
Sandals - Old Navy - $9.99

Top - Old Navy $6.00
Skirt - Target $9.99
Shoes - Dillards $6.00

Top - Target
Jeans - Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes - Target
Puppy - Golden Doodle

Top - Kohl's
Pants - JCrew
Sandals- Old Navy

I'm not sure about that skirt in picture three. It looks cute in the mirror but in the picture I'm not sure what I think. HA!

Have a great fashion day.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails