Friday, August 3, 2012

Just poppin in to say hello

Wow.  The summer has flown by.  It's been a while since I have posted and today I just felt like writing a bit.

Things I am thinking about...

Loving my daughters performance at the end of dance camp...
Thinking about my upcoming long weekend in my most beloved spot, Hilton Head Island...
Wishing some fairy would come in and clean my windows, floors and make dinner for a week....
Am thankful for the time that I got to spend with my daughter this summer, but wishing the time would SLOW down.....
Missing my mom, she visited for a week and I haven't been the same since .....
Shhhh, I am secretly ready for fall, especially pumpkin foods.....
My refrigerator/freezer has an odd odor (that is not food related), think it's time to just get a new one.....
Yummy mexican food sounds great for dinner, takeout.....
I am over big elaborate birthday parties....isn't simpler better
I vow to not let Pinterest get me down....

However, here are my favorite  Pinterest Pins...


double butterscotch cake


can I be her?

hair inspiration 1

hair inspiration 2 


love this necklace


is there anything better than a stack of pancakes with lots of blueberries?

or warm risotto on a fall day, hahahah...

great look



pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies...anything pumpkin, YUM!



cute sweater and colored jeans...



cozy front porch....




Follow me on Pinterest...Leslie Wallace...



I hope everyone is having a great summer.  It was fun to check in and say hello.


Leslie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails