Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy New Year!!

So, it's already the end of January and I am just getting around to wishing a Happy New Year.
Better late than never.

I took a long break from writing.  I was trying to decide what to do.  I wasn't really engaged.  When you start a blog you start for many different reasons.  For me, I thought it was a way to document anything and everything.  I love to be creative, I love interiors, I wanted to have a journal of family events, I wanted to document my baking business, and so on.  I didn't start this blog hoping that it would have financial reward, but more for myself, and having readers was a bonus.  When I took the break I realized I was a bit tired of writing a blog.  I found myself having to search for things to post about.  I just wanted to disconnect from technology for a while.

I decided, quite recently, that I really missed this blog and wanted to start posting again.  I found myself recalling past posts and it made me realize that I did enjoy it.  I am going to post at my pace and not feel compelled to put something down every day.

I also plan to post about and combine my baking business, Leslie's Flour Shop, with this blog.  I might make some changes to my blog name down the road but for now it will be a melting pot of all things me.

If you were a past reader and you are still with me, Thank You!  If I gain new readers that will be a plus.  There really is something to this blogging thing!  I've missed you.

Leslie


1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlie! It's good to see you back at it! :) I have taken a break also, for a while anyway. I really miss it, but just don't seem to have the time to sit down and blog. With my Hubby gone most of the time and me working full time, I just don't have time! I do check in every once in a while, I can't stay away completely.

    Take care! Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails