Thursday, February 7, 2013

The trends for less


I love things J Crew, but, I am not crazy about their prices.  It's just way out of the league for this stay at home mom, besides, I just can't see a reason to spend that much money on clothes.

I do like nice things but have found that you can find just about anything for less.  I do a lot of shopping at TJ Maxx, Target, H&M, Old Navy.  I occasionally hit Ann Taylor Loft and Anthropologie.  Anthropologie being a favorite right up there with J Crew.



I found this outfit on J Crew.com that is so in right now.  A classic pencil skirt and stripe top.  Who doesn't have that in there closet right?   Well if not, here is a look to get inspiration from and then go shopping some where else.





I found some great pieces at Ann Taylor Loft that I love.



Classic stripe boatneck tee here.







Floral Pencil skirt here



Color block sling back pump here



The look for less.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails