Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Friend is Sad

This book keeps coming to mind today.



I am sad for my new friend whose baby is in the hospital awaiting brain surgery on Friday. The prognosis looks good, they thought she had a brain tumor, but have diagnosed it as a cyst. She is only 19 months old, she is sweet, always has a smile, and I have spent every morning and afternoon hanging out with her since the school year started. Her older sister is in my daughters first grade class so we have gotten to know them well this year. Her name is Sammi. Please pray for her!! Please pray for the doctors that are taking care of her, please pray for a quick recovery, please pray for the family for all that they are going through right now, please pray that her daddy makes it home safely to her, and his family, as he travels home. Please Pray!!

I was up a lot last night thinking about them and praying for them. I thought about how precious life is!! It's easy to get hung up on the every day things in life and the things that get you down. I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. I am thankful that we are together. I am thankful that I have my daughter and husband in my life.


Life changes and it's hard but today I am remembering how lucky I am!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails