Thursday, February 23, 2012

Allora Handmade Necklaces

I am really starting to love statement piece jewelry which is very surprising since I never use to like to wear jewelry aside from a simple pair of earrings and a simple necklace. Anyhow, I started with a necklace I posted about here and I have recently discovered these necklaces from Allora Handmade. I love pieces that dress up simple t-shirts and jeans especially. I love that simple casual look but like to dress it up a bit now that I'm getting older.





The pieces are made ready to ship so if you don't see what you want, if a color choice is sold out, then check back the next week for the color that you like. I know I want one of these, maybe for Mother's Day, but not sure of the color I'm going to choose.

Be sure to check them out here.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails