Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Simply Livly Necklace

I am so excited about this post. I was thrilled when i was asked by Pam at Simply Livly to review one of her necklaces on my blog. She sent me this necklace as a lovely gift and I love it. it is so versatile and goes with so many different things. I am a casual person and this necklace takes a casual look to the next level. I think it would look lovely with a white collared shirt, a simple knit dress, it would look great with a top, really anything.

This day I wore it with a tee and tied it a little shorter so that it was more like a bib necklace. I can't tell you how many compliments I receive when I wear it. The jersey knit of the necklace is so comfortable it was really easy to wear. The beads are beautiful and the construction is really top notch.

I totally recommend this necklace to all of you lovely ladies. Be sure to add it to your Christmas list.
You won't be disappointed. Take a look here for all the different styles available.






Thank you so much Pam. This is my new favorite jewelry piece!

Have a great day.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails