Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday & Scenes from Thanksgiving in Arizona

Not really a What I Wore Wednesday post this week. I didn't really have any pictures taken of me while we were away and I haven't had the time at home. Baking has been tying up my days and I haven't had the time to worry with wardrobe, aside from my very cute Anthropologie aprons. I am going to try to get back on track next week, I've missed it. Here is a picture, however, that my MIL took while we were there. This is my dessert look, a simple tee, skinny jeans, and Toms tennies.



I am linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy.


While we were visiting family for the Thanksgiving holiday we took a trip to the Phoenix Botanical Gardens. It's such a beautiful place. The view of the mountains, the cactus, the butterfly garden. It was a wonderful afternoon. At first I thought, well, If I have seen one cactus I have seen them all, and I have seen a lot since we have been traveling to Arizona, but I have to admit this was different. The entire park was just beautiful and I had a wonderful time. Here are a few pictures we took while we were there.








I am so excited for the holiday festivities to begin. We have a busy weekend, which is how it will be for the rest of the month.
This weekend we have breakfast with Santa, our annual Christmas Parade, and a trip to the Christmas Tree Farm. Very excited to begin.

Have a great day.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails