Friday, December 2, 2011

The Holidays are On

It's Friday. Whew. It's been a long week. With travels, baking orders, school field trips, and activities. I am ready for a busy weekend.

The holidays are on. We are having breakfast with Santa tomorrow morning, Going to watch our towns annual parade tomorrow night and on Sunday we are going to visit the Christmas Tree farm where we go on hay rides, pet animals, roast hot dogs and marshmallows, ride horses, and oh yeah, pick out a tree. Hopefully with all of that we will be able to hang lights and put up our tree. Sounds like a lot but I am ready to push through.

It doesn't seem to stop during the season with parties, activities, and events, Christmas day will be here before I know it. We have an Ice Skating event, Two Christmas Parties, a Neighborhood Christmas Festival, Christmas Open House in our town, A home party tonight - at home, A Winter Program at school, A trip to Disney to see the decorations, and a tour around town to see Christmas Lights. I can't seem to cut anything out. We have created great traditions and I love them all.

I plan to soak up as much in as I can, I hope to relax some, and enjoy the magic and spirit of the season.

Here are a few pictures for some holiday decor inspiration.




all via BHG.com


I love the earthy, natural, look of these rooms. Perfect for my decorating style.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails