Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas, Christmas Decor, and New Favorite Blogs

Merry Christmas. It's Almost Here. I will be stepping away from my blog while I celebrate the holidays with my family. We will be spending Christmas at home and then traveling to visit family out of town. I'm looking forward to the down time and spending time with family.

Before I go I wanted to share some pretty holiday decor images with you. Maybe some ideas for next year. I know I have a few new ones.

Vintage Junky Blog
I love vintage things, and I like to have a few vintage things mixed in to my home decor. I think it adds such a nice touch and I love the history of things. I came across this blog and it touched at my vintage side. I love the sweetness of this home.









Dear Lilly Blogspot
I came across this beautiful blog while I was roaming around blogs last night. I'm not sure how I found it but I am so glad that I did. Her styling is impeccable. Everything is so pretty. I can't imagine having little ones in this house. And not only are the decorations so pretty she is a great photographer because the pictures are amazing. I think my favorites things about this home is the photo garland hung with clothes pins in the window, the decorations in the little girls rooms, and the hot chocolate area. And that tree is just beautiful. I love the simple look of the decorations and even though there is a lot it looks really understated. Just beautiful.
















Both of these blogs have been added to my favorites list and they both have shops where you can buy many of the items they have in their homes. Check them out here and here.


Only two more days until Christmas.

I Hope You Have A Wonderful Holiday. Thank you to all of me readers and followers for great year. I wish you all the best this holiday season! See ya in the new year!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails