Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Blues

Not those "blues". Christmas birthdays blues. Have you finished your shopping? I am so close. I got started really early this year and only have a few gifts here and there to pick up. It's a good feeling.

Here are some cute ideas that would be great for those in your life that have December birthdays or they would be great for anyone on your Christmas list.


Swiss Blue Topaz Stacking Ring
Janey's Jewels









Anthropologie




Shelly 6262 Scarves









Dvora Schleffer


Blue is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors and all of these items are really quite pretty, and pretty shades of blue too.
That scarf and the stackable rings are my two favorites on this list. I love the scarf and just received one in hot pink as a Christmas gift from my MIL. I wish I would have thought about blue. Too pretty.

Leslie

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails