Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy this week. I have not been able to participate in WIWW for a few weeks. Things have been busy with my baking business and I have been wearing mostly jeans and tees. No sense in getting dressed up any more when I will be covered in either flour or sugar. This day, however, we had family pictures taken and this is what I wore. I hope to share a few pictures when I get them. I was lucky enough to win a free photo shoot from a fabulous local photographer and I can't wait to see the results. I hope they are good, I want to use one for our Christmas card.

I am taking my picture on this chair in my daughters bathroom because the other room is filled with my Christmas mess, wrapping station on the bed, decorations to be put out, things laying around and going it was going to show up in the picture. Must keep the illusion of a tidy home :).

It's not a great picture but I am happy to be participating in WIWW.

I love this dress from Anthropologie and luckily enough it was cool enough for the boots and it's even going to get cooler starting tonight. I am so ready for some weather that is a bit more Christmas-y!







Have a great day.

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Leslie! I love it with the boots. I can't wait to see the Christmas pictures, I am sure they will be great!

    Take care! Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved that dress and wanted it to fit so badly. Too bad I was sized out. The color is so perfect for fall. And I love it with the boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails