Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I finished my Christmas Shopping today. I think, yep, completely done! Yay! That feels good. Now it is time to really enjoy the holidays. I'm so glad that I got it done early this year. My little ones last day before Christmas break is tomorrow and now we have a whole week of just fun.

I am in the last push for my holiday baking orders. I am planning on taking the week before Christmas off and am only planning on baking for the family.

This is what I started the day wearing. It got a bit warm so I lost the scarf.



Scarf - local Boutique
Top - Old Navy
Jeans - Target
Shoes - City Flats - Target

Have a great Wednesday!

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your shopping done! Love the striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails