Monday, November 28, 2011

Cardigans

Hi there. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend. I have a long day of travel today.. I had a great visit but can't wait to get home to my house, my bed, and my dog. I missed her terribly. We did some really gun things and I have some great pictures to share later in the week.

It was a bit cooler than at home which had me thinking about this post. I could have used a few warmer sweaters. Here are a few to think about.

I love cardigans and I can't get enough. I think I have about 14 different ones for all seasons. I wear mostly about 8 and the others are there when I feel inspired to do something different.

Here are some really cute choices to add to my collection.



Jcrew



Loft



Banana Republic


Forever 21



Jcrew



Modcloth

I think I really love the last one. Which one is your favorite?


Have a great day.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails