Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This and That.....

I love Oh Joy's blog post This and That and I have wondered how she is able to find two things that are so much a like and yet completely different products. Really fun. Well, I had a little inspiration of my own for this type of post.



This pillow... found on Pinterest via Potterybarn



And this cake....that I made for a birthday



by the way I love that pillow and thinking it would go really nicely in my little lady's room re-do.


Have a great day.

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. I love that pillow too and that cake....YUM!!! I wish you were close, I would have you make that cake for me; my fav color!!!

    Take care!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD GRIEF!! You are super talented!!! That cake is beautiful! Have you started your etsy shop? I would love to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails