Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linking up today with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy blog for What I Wore Wednesday where I post outfits that I have worn throughout the week. This helps me to stay accountable for how I look each day. As a stay at home mom it is so easy to not worry about how I look so this little post each week helps me to think about what to wear and to take the time.



Top - Target
Skinnies - TJ Maxx
Clogs - TJ Maxx



Dress - Anthropologie
Cardigan - GAP
Jeans - Old Navy
Sandals - (OLD)


Top - TJ Maxx
Skinnies - Target
Shoes - Toms



Sweater - Target
Tee- J Crew
Jeans - Target
Shoes - SIMPLE

Have a great day.

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute. I love your dress over jeans, and your style in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dress with your jeans!! I looked I tried to find it online no luck! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails