Thursday, March 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello March!!

It's a lot like summer here right now. People are already donning flip flops and sun dresses. Yay! Sometimes you just have to appreciate what you have and, well, we have beautiful weather here in Florida.

I have been feeling out of sorts this week, hence the lack of posts. Not feeling well, but couldn't put my finger on it. Last night I realized I had a fever. Not really sick but not feeling great. It's almost the weekend though and I want to kick what ever it is. It's a beautiful day so getting out and some fresh air is my goal.

I'm posting this post a little late. This is what I wore on Tuesday and I am linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy.




black dress - Kohl's (bought recently)
shirt - Target (bought in fall)

p.s. please excuse the terribly dirty mirror.

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog and I really it. Especially the black dress, Kohls has great stuff. I just started my first fashion link party, called Watch What I'm Wearing, and I would be honored if would add a link at www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com. Who knows maybe you will get some new visitors from it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails