Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday and Scenes from the weekend

Hey there, I am posting my What I Wore Wednesday post today.  Simple, jeans, top, cardigan.  It was actually cool enough for most of the day to wear a cardigan.  It was overcast or rainy.  I actually liked it.  So comfortable.  





Tee - Target, Cardigan - Target, Jeans - Kohl's, Shoes - Payless
Headwrap - Local Boutique (Pretty Little Things)
Boy are these shoes high.  I have to admit, I did not wear them all day,  I would have love to but afraid they are just too tall.  Cute though!!

and scenes from our fun, but hectic, weekend.  Last week we had Mother's day tea and my daughters recital.  Busy to say the least.




Dang!  Isn't she cute?

 Mothers Day Poem reading



Mothers Day Tea





Actual Tea!  YUM!



After Recital.  She did GREAT!!


Mothers Day Brunch




Mothers Day Gift





Friday morning I had a wonderful time at my daughters mothers day at school.  She recited, with the class, a mothers poem, she made me crafts and we had tea.  It was very special.  I love being this little angels mom.

Friday and Saturday my daughter performed in her first dance recital.  To say I was a proud momma is putting it mildly.  I shed tears!!

For Mothers day we went to our favorite brunch spot, did a little window shopping at our favorite walking area and when we got home, I took a nap.  Bliss.


2 comments:

  1. I love that target cardi, i have had my eye on that for a while! The wedges, super cute too! I would love to try a pair of wedges, but am worried too that they will be too tall.

    You daughter is such a cutie! I love recitals, so fun! Beka has been in dance since she was 4 but decided this year to sit out. I am going to miss getting ready for recital; it's always so stressful, but so fun! ;) Beka did tap and jazz, what does your daughter do?

    Have a great rest of the week.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi. The shoes ARE too tall. I got them for about $15 at Payless and thought it was worth it for the trend. I won't wear them too often. I like how tall they make me though.

    This was her first year and she took a ballet and jazz combo class. i really like ballet and she really likes the idea of tap. I think we will probably explore them all. It was a lot of fun!! I just love the costume. It's fun a fun thing about having a girl, right? :)


    Have a great day.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails