Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi. It's Wednesday and that means it's time for What I Wore Wednesday. I am linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy and several other bloggers to showcase what we are wearing, holding ourselves accountable for getting dressed each day.

Here are my looks aside from a few days of patriotic blues that aren't pictured. I didn't think over the weekend to take pictures just for WIWW though there is one look in my last post.



Top, skirt - Old Navy
Cardigan - Target $4.98



Color Blocking

Sweater- Anthropologie $29.99
Jeans - Loft
Sandals - Old Navy



Tee - Target
same Cardigan as above - Target
Jeans - Thrifted



Tunic top - TJ Maxx
Jeans - Loft
Belt - Kohl's
Sandals - Target



love these sandals

Lot's of colors going on. I like the blu-ish and green color in these pics. I even have a bag from Anthropologie that's several years old with the same colors. It's funny how you gravitate towards the same things and both of the sweaters are new. Great colors for summer.

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, as always! :) I really like you in the yellow cardi too; great color for you!

    My fav....the last. I LOVE that tunic top w/ the belt! :) I have wanted those sandals from Target, but they don't have that color anymore all they had was black in my size; now I wish I would have gotten them. Your necklace, is that a starfish???

    Your daughter is a doll, she is always dressed cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!!! Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails