Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time for another posting of what I am wearing each day. I am linking up with lindsay at the Pleated Poppy to share my outfits from this last week for What I Wore Wednesday.



Tank - Old Navy
Cardigan - Old Navy
Cargo Pants - Target ( there were a few days in between these two days)



Cardigan - Old Navy
Dress - Loft
Shoes - really old




Dress - Walmart
Shoes - I don't remember but bought them at an outlet in PA
Necklace - Thrifted


Not a bad week. I at least took some pictures. I am really liking the cargo pants, they are so comfortable but I can see in these pictures that they are not exactly flattering. Comfort vs style....hmmmm, sometimes there is just no debate.

I have vacation on my mind. We leave soon to go to our favorite vacation spot, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. It's where my husband and I met and we get back every chance we get.

I hope you are having a great week.

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Leslie; love them all. I LOVE cargo pants, I have a pair that i love, but they are a little small(I need to get back to running!) :) The dress from walmart is so pretty, love the color on you! :)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dresses! The blue colors are great. Have a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails