Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun Friday Finds

Welcome Friday. I am so happy to see you!

I am ready for the weekend. My hubby and I started our weekend last night with a date night to a great restaurant! I will share more about our experience in a new post that I am going to start, details to come next week.

It is to be a rainy weekend here. We are hoping to take in our local pumpkin patch this weekend and a neighborhood hoedown. I hope the rain pauses for these fun events.

I am leaving you this friday with some fun finds .



These turquoise velvet pumpkins. Remember my favorite fall color is turquoise.

via house of turquoise




Chewy Chocolate Meringues
These look so yummy!
recipe here

Found on Bakerella.com






Indian Dhurries
I love the colors of these great rugs.

Indian Dhurries
found on LonnyMag.com




These cute printables!

This is a free printable available at Living Locurto.com
How cute would this be for a Halloween centerpiece? So cute and fun!



I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend Leslie!

    I just love those velvet pumpkins, I have seen them around, would love to know how they are made!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails