Monday, October 17, 2011

Scenes from the weekend

Hello lovely people. How was your weekend?

We had a wonderful weekend here. The weather was just beautiful. We enjoyed a lovely dinner out celebrating our little girl! Just her special day! And Sunday spent the afternoon outside with friends. A lovely weekend.

So, about the weather, I live in Florida and that comment about the beautiful weather has gotten me in trouble with my some of my family back home. In the heat of the summer we were talking about how warm it was in Kentucky (where I am from ) and I said "Yeah it's warm here too and everybody talks about how hot Florida is, but it's hot every where, the best part about Florida is that when it's crummy everywhere else it's beautiful here".

Well, the point of my telling you this story is that I was wondering how that makes those of you that live in other parts of the country feel. Is it frustrating to hear about people talking about the nice weather?

I didn't think the comment would be a big deal ,but apparently it was, and remember the comment was made in the summer. not now, when the weather in other parts of the country is starting to turn bad.


On to my post.

It's been a while since i have posted an interior decor post so today I have some great images from Lonny magazine. I love looking at this magazine for great inspiration.

Lonny Mag here






I love that gallery wall incorporating the kids art, I love the sunburst mirrors in the living room and the bar area created in the entry. Really pretty


I hope you have a great Monday!!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails