Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Well. It's been a busy week. So busy I missed Wednesday.

It's early Thursday, does that count for What I Wore Wednesday.

I have been a busy baker this week so I have been wearing jeans and tees. So much baking I am sitting this morning writing this with a heating pad on my back. Hard work that baking.



Lunch with hubby
T-shirt - TJ Maxx
Jeans - TJ Maxx
Shoes - Payless


What do you think of this top? I thought it was a bit "drape" like. You know, like you would see hanging in your granny's house. But I got lots of compliments. Not sure about the fabric, but I sort of love the top.
Top - H&M Clearance
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Target


Dinner with friends. I really like this dress on and in the mirror but in this picture it makes me look sort of wide. Horizontal stripes do that though. I will have to live with that because I love the dress. It might even make an appearance tonight at the Sugarland concert!
Dress - TJ MAxx
Jeans - TJ MAxx
Sandals - Target

I am linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.


Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails