Friday, July 30, 2010

Country Living Fair

3 Days

20,000+ attendees

175 Vendors

Two locations

Columbus, Ohio September 24-26

Atlanta, Georgia October 22- 24


This looks like a great plan for a girls trip.

I would love to go for the girl time, shopping, vintage finds and fun foods.

I am sad to see summer coming to an end, but as fall is my favorite time of year, I am exhilarated to know that it's just around the corner. I am already excited about fall festivals, pumpkins, fairs, and crisp air - though we don't get much of that in Florida.

I love these images of last years fair from CountryLiving.com. It definitely looks like a great fall fun.








The Country Living Fair looks like it would deliver all the things that I love. Stay posted, I might just find a way to get a getaway all by myself and head out for some great finds.

Happy Friday, Have a great weekend.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails