Monday, July 26, 2010

The Willows

I started my trip out west visiting a store that I have admired on the internet, The Willows. The store delivered as promised. It's BEAUTIFUL! My heart was beating fast the whole time I was in there. There were so many great things that I loved, it is just my style. And it was styled perfectly.








I took a few pictures, however they don't do it justice. Visit the store at www.willowshomeandgarden.com to get a better look and if you are ever in the Phoenix area, you have to stop by. They also have a great blog www.thewillowshomeandgarden.blogspot.com/.











I could have bought so many things but, as this was the first stop on our trip out west, I had to be conservative. I did buy a pair of numbered votive holders with the dates of my anniversary, since this was an anniversary trip. They are simple, slightly industrial looking with metal rims, and look great on my mantle.

I hope you like what you see.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails