Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Delectable Treats - Miette Patisserie

Okay. This is my last post about San Francisco.

We were perusing through the market at Pier 41. A fabulous market by the way. They hold a farmers market there every weekend and it's the best I've seen. Well, it compares to the one at Union Square in New York. Anyhow, we came across this bakery called Miette Patisserie. It was a beautiful store and appealed to all of my senses. The products are all organic and made daily in their shop. They are only in San Francisco but you can order and have shipped. The store was styled so deliciously sweet in more ways than one. I could have spent hours there, I scanned their entire inventory until I picked a few items to buy as gifts.









Well, okay, I did buy something for myself and the treats taste as wonderful as they looked.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails