Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Misha Lulu

Hi. I know it's Tuesday but I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did, but, I'm exhausted. I spent the day yesterday running around and doing errands that I didn't do over the weekend. We had beautiful weather and spent a lot of time outside. This time of year is the reason I live in Florida. It's supposed to even be "cool" for Halloween. Yahoo! Now, for us, cool is in the 60's. It will be the first in many years. We have lots of fun activities planned for the halloween weekend so I am happy with the weather report.

Well, now that Halloween is almost over I have moved, mentally, towards the holidays. I was on line yesterday searching for holiday outfits for my little one. I found this cute kids line while searching and think it's adorable, Misha Lulu. Very sweet, simple, fun and girly, but not too much. It has a crafted look too which I think is perfect.











All the looks are really cute and aren't these little girls too dang cute! I love the blue and white, vertical, striped dress for Thanksgiving or maybe even Christmas. I think it would be nice for a non-traditional look.

The line can be purchased on-line at Mishalulu.com (or click on the link above to take you to their site) as well as in local kids boutiques and they also have a really great blog. Take a look at their site to find where shopping would be best for you.

Have a great day!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails