Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Friday!

It's Finally Friday. It's been a long week. What are your plans for the weekend? For me, I plan to enjoy the cooler weather, or a bit of less humidity. I plan to do some thrift shopping and spending good quality family time. I also have some thrift items that need to be refurbished that I hope to work on. I will post before and afters in later posts.

I have put together a post of my favorite look for thrift shopping. Now most of this would apply to living somewhere else, though it may be in the 60's in the morning when I head out the door. I might be able to get a way with a few items. If not now, this is a weekend look you could wear through out the fall season.



Painted strip boat neck tee - Ann Taylor Loft.com $39.99
Anorak - ae.com $60.00
Sage wash slim leg jeans - Ann Taylor Loft.com $69.99
Black Canvas Classic Toms - $44.00
Skinny Idiom Bangle Bracelets - Katespade.com $24.00 each
Great Horned Owl Necklace - modcloth.com $20.00
Studded Military Hat - Buckle.com - $16.00

What is your favorite weekend look?

Have a great Friday.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails