Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trends

In lieu of my post yesterday for What I Wore Wednesday, I was feeling less than enamored at my outfits. Most of it is what I'm able to put together. It's tough to be creative when it's so warm out. It's dresses or pants and tops. Not a lot of layering going on. Anyhow, it inspired me to do a little on line shopping.

Here are some great looks that I found.











Doesn't that sweater look so cozy? And those shoes are adorable!!

All items and images from ruche.com. This is one of my favorite online stores!

Have a great day.

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leslie, I like those looks, very cute. But please don't go to baggy, you have an amazing figure, keep it trim and show what you've got. I am joining WIWW next week, took my first photos today, hummm I need to step it up some. hehe take care amber x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I agree I did pick some loose fitting items. I would pair these tops with skinny jeans which would help take away the baggy look. You should definitely jump on the WIWW band wagon. It's a lot of fun!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails