Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

It's a new beginning!!

2010 was a great year

I celebrated 10 years of marriage


Took a trip to San Francisco (a check off my bucket list)

Got a new puppy

watched my daughter graduate from pre-school and start kindergarten
start to learn to ride a two wheel bike

and simply grow another year





I started my home baking business and started this blog.

It's been a great year.

I plan to spend more time with my hubby and daughter, walk my dog more, start watching Mad men, get in to shape, get organized, spend less, nurse my hubby through hip surgery, take better care of my skin, grow out my hair (maybe), revamp my blog and grow my business.

What are your plans for the new year?

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails