Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm popping in for a quick post. I am done with work and ready to enjoy some great family time for the holidays.

It's Wednesday again, time for What I Wore Wednesday with the Pleated Poppy. This has become such a habit for me that I didn't want to miss this week. I only have a few pictures to share....a sign of busy times.


Delivering Christmas goodies
Sweater - 10 yrs Old - Ralph Lauren
Top - Ann Taylor
Jeans - LOFT
Shoes - Old


Lunch with friends and a visit to the park
Sweater - Old Navy
Tunic- Kohl's
Leggings - Target
Shoes - Dillard's


Christmas party with hubby
Dress - Anthropologie ( I love this dress and got it a great Anthro bargain $59.99)
Riding boots - Several years old

I'm exhausted. A good exhausted. I enjoyed these few days that I "dressed" for the day. Business was good and I am so thankful. It's a good start to my little baking business and I hope that things continue.

I am looking forward to a family dinner out tomorrow night, Christmas Eve service followed by hot chocolate, sprinkling reindeer dust and putting cookies out for Santa, and seeing the joy in my little girls eyes come Christmas morning. It's so good being a mom.

A proud momma moment....when my daughter during prayers, says "thank you for December, God, because it's Jesus' birthday, that's the real meaning of Christmas". So happy that she knows the true meaning of Christmas

Have a great holiday.

Leslie

7 comments:

  1. love that anthro dress-and what a steal! you are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute....love the dress and the tunic! Wish I lived closer to you so I could buy some Christmas goodies from you...

    Merry Merry Christmas to you!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you looked amazing for hubby's Christmas party!And your hair is fabulous.
    I love what your DD said in her prayers. Very true. Kids are so sweet.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the Anthro dress...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love to see what you are wearing, you are so cute!
    Love the dress from Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming over from the Pleated Poppy. I really like your style!! And the Anthro dress is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your anthro dress is SOOOOOOO cute! I want it. Oh it is so cute. Looks great with the tall boots too! Love your haircut too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails