Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Fun

Looking for a fun Christmas craft to do with your little. Check these out. I found this on Martha Stewart.com and thought it was adorable. I'm definitely going to try to fit it in with my little lady.
All you have to do is gather some cookie cutters. You can find great cookie cutters at vintage and consignment stores and flea markets. Then find some cute scrap booking papers at your local craft store. You can also use photos which is an adorable way to "frame" a photo. Trace the shapes on to the papers and cut them out. Glue with regular Elmer's glue and let dry over night. Then tie with your favorite string or ribbon and hang from your tree.

Adorable.




Some other fun ideas for a kids this Christmas.





I love this vintage bead garland and am hoping it will go on sale and I can get it for next years tree. The smock and tote bag are made out of oil cloth to withstand all sorts of fun crafty messes. The little knit booties are so sweet and would make a great gift for someone with a new baby. And I simply can't resist the vintage santa. So SWEET.
These were all found at Chasing Fireflies.com

I hope your season is bright.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails