Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Wednesday

It's that time again. It's What I Wore Wednesday. It's two days to the weekend. It nine days of Christmas shopping. It's ten days until Christmas.

Are you ready?



Today I am linking in with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday, If you are needing last minute gifts, check out her blog for some great accessories.


I'm not sure what day this is or what I was doing. It must have been baking, as that's all I have done all week.
Sweater - Old Navy
Top - Ann Taylor
Jeans - Lucky
Tennies - Wal-Mart


Christmas Shopping
Jacket - Kohl's
Jeans - Loft
Boots - Old riding boots



Neighborhood Christmas Party
Sweater - Loft
Jeans - Old Navy
Same riding boots



Christmas Shopping
Dress - Anthropologie
Skinny Jeans - Target
Favorite Riding boots (I have gotten more use out of these boots so far this year than I have in the three years I have owned them!!!

Baking and picking up my daughter from school
Sweater - Forever XXI
Jeans - Loft
Shoes - Old
Scarf - Gift

It's late. It's been a long, but great, week so far.

Good night~

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. love that dress from anthro and the black/gray striped shirt--very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 4th outfit but you always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails