Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Decorations

We've begun decorating the house for Christmas. This year I am feeling a simple Christmas. We are getting our first real tree and have decided, in lieu of having a new puppy in the house, to put the tree on our screened patio. With having a real tree, I think a simple theme is the way to go. Here are a few pictures of what I've done so far.....












I am going to finish decorating the house today, the lights go up this weekend and the tree should be up and trimmed by the end of the weekend. I have a few fun projects up my sleeve and I can't wait to see the finished product.

We have a busy weekend, breakfast with Santa, marching in a Christmas Parade and a visit to our Christmas Tree Farm. I love all of these festivities. I hope you have a stress free and festive weekend.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails