Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Here are my looks for What I Wore Wednesday this week with the Pleated Poppy.

This is a short week for pictures. I had some great boot looks last week while I was away traveling, but wasn't able to take pictures. I tried one day but there just wasn't enough light. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.



I love this t-shirt and look forward to wearing it all year. Its from J Crew and has a silk snowflake sewn on the front. Very fun for Florida winters
T-Shirt - J Crew
Sweater - J Crew
Jeans - Loft

This is my, "I want to try the boot with capri pant look". I think I like it, not sure though
T-shirt - TJ Maxx
Capri - Banana Republic (thrifted)
Boots - gift from my mom

Sloppy Wednesday look. Slouchy boots, slouchy jeans, slouchy t-shirt. A bit much. I was in a hurry this morning and the temperature dropped last night. Some times you just have to grab something and hope for the best.
T- shirt - Loft (clearance)
White T-shirt - J Crew (clearance)
Jeans - NY company
Boots - Target


How did you do this week? Try anything new. Have you hit any of the great sales out there?

Do you have any fun seasonal things that you like to wear?

Happy Wednesday.

Leslie

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails