Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's time to trim your tree

I am back from our Thanksgiving holiday and so happy to be home. I had a great visit, but as much as I was looking forward to cold weather, I am over it and so glad I live in Florida. I had been anticipating cold weather so that I would have more wardrobe choices each day. I will no longer complain. I love being able to wear flip flops all year if I choose to. It is supposed to get cooler here in the next day or so, but highs in the 60's is a far cry from what I experienced in Kentucky. Sixty degree's is just the right temp for boots! Yippee!!!

When we get back in town each year from our Thanksgiving travels we always do a count in our neighborhood to see how far behind we are in getting our decorations up. I spent the entire day yesterday getting our decorations out and will be putting our tree up this weekend. We are getting a real tree for the first time. So much fun, we are going to the Christmas tree farm to pick out and cut it down. We always go but this will be the first time we will come home with a tree. Maybe a new tradition.


I wanted to share these pictures of ideas for trimming your tree if you are delayed like I am.







Have a great day!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails