Friday, November 5, 2010

An anniversary evening


our simple wedding cake


We spent our anniversary evening at home and plan to go out to dinner over the weekend to celebrate. In honor of our anniversary I tried to re-create the scene so to speak. I replicated our cake (a smaller version of course) and brought out the votive candle/holders and starfish that we used on the tables and made a pretty table scape. We were married in Fort Lauderdale Florida and had a simple coastal inspired wedding. I love these little touches.



I think this looks pretty close





We had a wonderful evening with lots of wonderful memories. We even watched our wedding video, boy did I look younger. What a wonderful thing to be celebrating 10 years of happy married life.

Have a great weekend!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails