Friday, November 12, 2010

Wow, It's FRIDAY! Woohoo!

It has been a busy week. I have been on the go and it has been non-stop all week. I have had some early mornings and sleepless nights. I am not supposed to have caffeine of ANY kind, but I had to drive about 40 minutes to a doctors appointment and found my self getting drowsy. I decided the affects of one cup of caffeinated coffee (or latte) would be less than if I fell asleep at the wheel. So I drove to Starbucks to treat myself. What a treat it was too. I ordered a Tall Non-fat Peppermint Mocha! YUM!!!!!


Ok, so this post isn't about my coffee need, it's about this piece of art that is displayed at this Starbucks. In light of Veterans Day yesterday I thought it was very fitting. Its made up of scrap fabric to create stripes and old photographs used to create the other set of stripes and stars! I think it's wonderful and what a fun way to display pictures.


Have a great weekend. Today I am chaperoning my daughters kindergarten class to the county fair to see the animals. Looking forward to a fun day with 18 five and six year olds. ( I think I need a cup of coffee! HA)

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I love the flag! Thank you, too, for the comment re: the picture, on my blog. See you tomorrow morning?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails