Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Etsy find ~ Ceril Hoover/Cooper Grey

I came across this shop on Etsy by Ceril Hoover/Cooper Grey. You can click on the title above to head to their shop.

Beautiful things. It's a bit pricey for me, but I love the inspiration. I love the fabrics on the pillows. It really showcases trends in interior design right now. It's so fun to change up a room by adding a few colorful accessories.









I love those barrel chairs. I have a set of barrel chairs that I keep holding on to hoping one day to recover them. I think they would be great in this pattern in my dining room. One of my other favorites is the barrel lamp shade. This can easily be re-created by buying a yard of your favorite fabric and covering a barrel lampshade that you can purchase at your local big box store with a glue gun. Simple! You then have a designer look at a fraction of the cost.

How do you like to change up a room?

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails