Friday, November 19, 2010

So glad it's Friday!

I don't have a lot inspiring me today. It's been a busy week and a busy day. I'm just happy it's Friday. We have little planned, going to our little towns renowned art fair, I look forward to it all year, then going to visit friends and their new baby girl.

I do have some pretty pictures for you to look at. I could move in to any one of these homes.




These images are from Home Made Simple.com.
I love the graphic wall and blues in the first picture, the rustic edge and the wellies lined up in the second picture, and everything about the third picture. This picture embodies my style. The great black and white photos, the iron light fixture and that table. LOVE IT!

I can always look at pictures of home decor. It puts me in a good mood.
Off to meet my hubby for dinner.

Have a great weekend.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails