Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

It is COLD here. Hey there, It's what I wore wednesday again and I am wearing a sweaters and jeans. It is freezing here in Florida. Hey, I get to complain, I live in Florida and today I had to scrape my windows this morning. Not funny.

Well, without further ado, here are my looks for the week. I'm hooking up with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy. Check out her blog.

Tunic Tshirt - Target
Skinny Jeans - Target
Boots - I've had for several years

Delivering to customers and running errands
Sweater - Kohl's
Jeans - NY and Co
Shoes - Gap

Christmas Tree Farm - I somehow got talked in to doing the zip line. What was I thinking. Guess I have a bit of adventure in me, What the heck, at least I can check "doing something crazy" off of my bucket list. I have to admit it though, I had fun.
Snowflake t-shirt - J Crew
Plaid Top - Target
Jeans - Old Navy
Tennis Shoes - Walmart


Running Errands
Top - Target
Sweater - Old Navy
Jeans - LOFT
Boots - I've had for several years





Running Errands and projects at home
Sweater - J Crew
Shoes - Kenneth Cole (several seasons ago)

A closer look at my "holiday" shoes. I only wear them during the Christmas season and I LOVE THEM!!!!

I hope you are keeping warm.

Leslie

9 comments:

  1. all your outfits are so cute and those "holiday shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! I also am in love with your hair!!! I would love to chop my all off! You did such a fabulous job on those cookies! Icing is harder than it looks and yours are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute....love the zip line picture!!!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Georgia and it's freezing here too! I know how you feel, we're not use to this cold weather. So cute!!! I love your holiday shoes!!! I need to find some special holiday shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes, but i would be wearin' those babies throughout the year!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your running errands outfit with the black sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh....love your outfits....especially the first one! So cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your running errands outfit... Cute, Cute, Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails