Monday, April 30, 2012

Mothers Day Ideas


Hello Monday.  We had a low key family weekend this weekend and it actually just ended.  

We had an extra day off of school today so I took my daughter to Disney.  We didn't hit the parks this time we just went to Downtown Disney.  There are lots of themed restaurants and fun shops, not just Disney shops, so it was fun.  The weather was beautiful too.  We enjoyed lunch at T-Rex, had italian ice next to the lake and took in some fun shopping.  We also hit the outlet mall and a few of my favorite stores.   A perfect mother daughter day.

I also put together a Mothers Day gift list.  Great ideas of gifts to give and receive.  My favorites are probably the top five.  




I really want to read this book by Kelle Hampton, Bloom.  I love her blog and her story about her daughter and can't wait to read her memoir.  She's a beautiful writer and I'm sure that this book will not disappoint.  Check out her blog at KelleHampton.com.


Kelle Hampton Memoir Bloom


I love these sandals though I have yet to own a pair.  I know a lot of people who have them.  They are made in Key West.  They are inexpensive and super cute plus they are super durable.  They seem to last forever.















Kino Sandals

I love, LOVE this shirt dress.  I love a good shirt dress.  They are so versatile, they can be worn over jeans or pants, as a swim suit cover or as a dress.  I really love this Ikat print and color.  This is probably my top choice.





I have a pair of lounge pants from Anthropologie that I have had for about five years and they are the most comfortable pair of pants.  This pair is super cute.  I love the print and the wide legs.  You just can't go wrong.




I have wanted a straw beach hat for some time.  I tried this one on in the store and loved it.  I didn't buy it but really want a hat for the beach.  This is my second choice.




This is a really pretty tunic.  The fabric is very light and airy.  Perfect for summer and spring weather.





Super cute bathing suit from JCrew.  I love the colors and the print and the fuller coverage bottoms.  Just super pretty.







I am loving beaded jewelry lately and love all of the colors in this one plus the double strand.  It would be so cute with a t-shirt and jeans or to dress up a simple black dress.  Classic.




Have a great week.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails