Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tangerine Jewelry Shop

I love this new on-line jewelry store, the Tangerine Jewelry Shop. The colors and stones are so pretty and the simplicity of the looks I really love. And I really love the affordable prices.

Such a pretty gift for Easter or Mothers Day.


















These are some of my favorite pieces but there are so many things to choose from it's so hard to decide. Right now they are offering 10% off of your order. Go here to start your shopping list.



Okay, I can't close this post with out acknowledging the new NCAA National Champions. A bit "Way To Go" to the Kentucky Wildcats for taking the title. My home town is in an uproar with excitement! We love our basketball in Lexington! Go cats!!!!

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I am your 40th follower :) I love when I make things even, I can't help it. I even eat my skittles in pairs haha :) Love all of the beautiful pieces of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails