Thursday, April 26, 2012

World Market Love

Have you been to World Market lately?  I love this store.  They have great furniture, accessories, and fun foods and wine.

It's a one stop shop and recently they have added some cute beach-y vacation clothes that are really cute.

I was in recently and found this little gem, a metal hammered coffee table.  Where could I put this?  It's a bit pricey at $299.00 but certainly worth it.






Here are a few other things that I am loving.....


I would love these chairs in my breakfast area.   They would look great around my round wood table.


I have lots of these but if you are in the market for great candle holders you can't beat the price on these.




This is one of my favorite console table finds.  I love the light wood mixed with the metal and the casters too.  


This table would look great in any room.  




I love this pretty vignette.  Very colorful and summery.  Would love to sit here and have a margarita.  That blue is my favorite shad of blue.  Sometimes wish I were so bold with my color choices in my home.  Maybe my beach bungalow one of these days.




Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails