Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tom Kat Studio Free Easter Banner

Have you ever heard of TomKat Studios?

They create some wonderful party inspirations setting up dessert tables and also offering a full line of printables for all of your party needs.

I love their blog and their Etsy shop.

Well, they have created a beautiful Easter Brunch post for HGTV Blog and are offering a free Easter Banner. It's so sweet! I think it's adorable and I can't wait to hang it in my home and thought you would enjoy it as well.




The post has inspired me so much that I am going to create my own Easter Brunch for my family. Who cares if it's just the three of us, we deserve a pretty display on such a special occasion.

Be sure to check out Tomkat Studios blog here.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails