Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bags, Bags, Bags

I love when spring arrives and it's time to lighten the load, so to speak. I'm talking Handbags. It's the time to put away the leather and bring out some fun, whimsy, light weight bags. I found a few that I love right now.

Urban Outfitters $69.99 I love the stripe!




Anthropologie $88.00 The flower appliques are so pretty, fresh and just right for spring.




Anthropologie change purse $24.00 I can't resist little fabric bags.





Shop Ruche $68.00 Again I love the stripe canvas on this bag and love it mixed with the dark leather.

Old Navy - $17.99 Orange is my favorite color and I love all things related to the beach. So cute and nautical. I can't resist this bag.


Changing your bag is a great way to brighten your day and your outfit. It's something you can do to help yourself feel a little spring-y!

Have a great day.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails